This is the seventh in this series. To start at the beginning, go to 5 Questions to Ask Before Enrolling.
If you have answered the five questions listed below, you should have a short list of plans to consider
- Will you need non-emergency medical care while traveling?
- Which policies include your prescriptions on their formulary (list of covered drugs)?
- How does Medicare.gov rank the plans in your area?
- Which policies include your doctors in their network?
- What will you pay in copays and other cost shares?